Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My 2013 net book reflection

a How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?
              
  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate)
  • How have you helped other kids learn this year
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year.


I have learnt from  having a netbook connected to the internet helped me research  things I need help on . And also how to get something done instead figuring it out on paper. What also helped is the folders in our google drive to keep things safe but if you didn’t have folders you would lose some of the thing that you needed.



Paragraph 2
My teacher has also helped in to improve in maths by using different strategies of working out addition,multiplication, and division. Writing was also a problem for me to, but Mr. Marks helped me to focus and fix up my writing. And Mr. Marks would also help us in reading well all the teachers really. Because they would make us read for 15 minutes every day.




Paragraph 3
I’ve learnt from many people but my dad has helped me alot.Because every night he would make me improve in my reading and also my writing because when I read a book  every night I would lock clever vocabulary in my head to use in my writing. And also to help spell. And I've always had a fear of talking to large crowds but something helped me which was talking to my Whanau, when I get up and do my mihi I’m not afraid.




Paragraph 4
Well haven’t always helped but if I was asked I would usually help by finding things on the internet or by help to use the new developed tools that have been put on our google drive.





Paragraph 5   

The key  competencies of the internet are, now I can speak clearly from blogger because every new post I make it talks about our subject that we work on,and to me that is like talking to the people that view my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment