Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

My holidays # story 2

Sat 21st of Dec


Over the holidays I have many fun adventures but one of the best places to go during the holidays  is to my uncles and aunts wonderful home. If you ask why I like going there it is because they are loving, and they invite us into their wonderful house , and because my cousin Paris. The reason we went to my uncles is because It was my cousin 10th birthday.


As we celebrated my cousins 10th birthday my uncle insisted that we go to the beach because of the hot weather. The beaches name that we swam at was called the Big manly beach in whangaparaoa Auckland. We also had my niece Bailey come over and celebrate with us.


After having a great time at the beach we then arrived at my uncles place once again where we had a delicious feast.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment