Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Term 2 Immersion assembly.

As the sunlight shone through the clouds Mr Burt and his prefects were preparing for the Immersion assembly. If you do not know what a Immersion assembly is it is when the entire school gather in the hall and each team gets to talk about the new term and what our focus is for the year.


My favourite act had to be team 5 which was discussing the effects of noise and how it works. I really enjoyed this act because it involved science. 

One of the favorite ones was the team 1 which were experimenting what keeps the animals safe at the zoo and how the equipment keep us safe. And then the kids have to compare the equipment that the zoo use to there own home.


Overall I think this years assembly was this years. And I must admit Mr Burt had the most funkiest costume ever. 

1 comment:

  1. To Louis

    I love your writing because it has detail and it is really really Interesting.

    From Anonia

    ReplyDelete