Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My horror story

Yelling & screaming rattled through my ears.The smell of burning rubber filled my nose.Destruction and terror invaded the city. People running for their lives. I was in the year of the robot invasion. They were fierce. Dont try to run they will catch you. I could not help but notice a figure running towards me. it was a robot and it was red and radiant. It captured my eye the  robot was sprinting towards me. I couldn’t move I was hypnotized by the blood lust of the giant beast. It was his eyes. His red eyes caught my attention I was paralyzed. He sprinted towards me. I had no fear I was not frightened by this humongous beast.

The robot stopped he was attacked by a unfamiliar specie. I knew this because my father was a vet well before he died. He could recognize any scar by any animal and was able to teach me.Unfortunately this was a mystery??? The robot slowly crept towards me. But then and there right at that moment a gun was fired in the distance and the fierce Titan sprinted away.

Trotting down the road I found a abandoned house “It must of been a nice house well before the invasion” ,the house had luxurious french gates that swung right open and attached to it was a doorbell.”RRRRRRRRRRR” A growl came from inside the house the only way that i was going to recognize what was in the house was to ring the bell. The bell roared like a lion through the house. Then all went quiet and then suddenly  a robot jumped through the window. The best chased me. Will I EVER ESCAPE THIS NIGHTMARE TO BE CONTINUED..........






1 comment: