Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

My dreams.


 My dreams are that you get to drift through the air, levitate slowly, when you turn it gives you butterflies, and when you are inside you get to mash buttons. That's right I would like to be pilot when I am older, but if that doesn't work I might become a NRL player, and the reason I like to play that type of sport is because the atmosphere, and because I like to meet the other player's.


Without my family I would not be where I am now. I am glad I have my family, they would support me and thats all a child needs, Anyway the NRL has been a big deal in my life, my family has played league before, like my Dad he could of been in the NRL so its a big thing to be play ARL which is a mod of the real thing, but the point is that since my parents played league it has been past on so it's like I am following my parent's foot print's.


I have come to conclude that I am fortunate to have what I have, 
I hope I never grow up and never move out, but if I don't my Dad will get the big boot of his and it won't be nice.

                                






























No comments:

Post a Comment